Monday 29 June 2009

Confused hamster!!


Poor wee Dizzy Rascal hasn't quite got the hang of her hamster wheel yet. For some strange reason she prefers running around the outside of it!! And yes! It really is that squeaky!! Last night I had to get up at 2.30am as the noise was so bad. It wasn't much fun rummaging around the 'under the stairs' cupboard trying to locate some WD40 whilst half asleep! Dizzy just looked up at me as if to say "What's all the fuss about?"
I was just drifting back to sleep when two cats started fighting under my bedroom window. I feel like a zombie this morning and I've got a school visit in less than an hour!!
Despite the squeaky wheel (which I think is sorted now) Junior and I are really enjoying the new addition to our home. She's very sweet and sociable, loves cheese and is fully toilet trained. She actually gets up from her cosy nest to wee-wee in an allocated corner of her cage before going back to bed!

1 comment: