Monday 6 July 2009

A Good Day!


Not many people get to start their Monday morning with fantastic news so I feel very privileged that I did!! The cover art for Bree McCready and the Half Heart Locket came through to my editor at 5am this morning. I cannot reveal it quite yet but I am very, very happy with it. It really has the WOW factor. I can't wait to share it with you all but I'll have to be patient for another wee while.
Graham (my fab editor) just has this knack of making me feel fantastic. His enthusiasm is contagious beyond belief and I always come off the phone from him feeling like I'm walking on air. With the launch for Bree McCready only weeks away I mentioned to him that in some ways it feels like the journey is coming to an end - and what a journey it has been! But he reminded me that this is only the start of the adventure and to think about it like I have just been packing for the journey. That put a smile on my face.
I'll keep you all posted.
Must dash -the thunder is rumbling and I've got washing out.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous, can't wait to see it.
    Hope you got the washing in on time, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you believe, it's still hanging out! I got sidetracked. It's a bit mad at the moment and Junior is at various holiday clubs - lots of driving here and there. You will LOVE the cover - in fact when I saw it, the first person I thought about was you. It's very rock chick!
    x

    ReplyDelete